Recent content by Syclone89

  1. S

    Syclone for sale

    Thank u guys
  2. S

    Syclone for sale

    Vin # 1GDCT14Z4M8800449
  3. S

    Syclone for sale

    10 mins ill post vin
  4. S

    Syclone for sale

    Trucks in Spanaway wa
  5. S

    Syclone for sale

    Yes.im having it detail today.the truck is really in Great condition..i would be happy to post pics of it all shined up.finally have time to take some decent pictures.
  6. S

    Syclone for sale

    Help* sorry
  7. S

    Syclone for sale

    Just trying to sell my truck and get info from the experts.not to be accused of being a liar
  8. S

    Syclone for sale

    Gf took the picture.reasons like this guy I never wanted to join forums..thanu guys for your home.ill go else were
  9. S

    Syclone for sale

    Sorry on the delay for pics.cant seem to get home in time before it gets dark to take decent pictures.
  10. S

    Syclone for sale

    It does have a boost quage.i found a list of which ones were sent over and sure enough mines on the list.does this make the truck more desirable or hurt the value any?
  11. S

    Syclone for sale

    Ill post the truck number also.i was told its a Saudi truck.not to sure if the guy was blowing smoke but he seemed to know everything about these trucks
  12. S

    Syclone for sale

    The trucks located in spanaway,WA.guess I wasant to far off. I was thinking 10k would be the least I could take.ill post pics today.thanku guys for the help.
  13. S

    Syclone for sale

    Thinking of selling my baby..last thing I want to do..not sure what its worth..whole in number 5 piston.motor is out completely torn down..all parts are wrapped and in bed..truck has 120k.offers?paint is 9\10 interior 10/10.
Top