Recent content by johnboy89

  1. johnboy89

    Black smoke, surging, no power, boost gauge flutter > 7psi

    Unfortunately that TY has not had a goof life after me. Saw it for sale on marketplace several months back, contemplated inquiring about it, but was asking to much IMO.
  2. johnboy89

    Datamaster no longer supports GM vehicles

    I searched and didn't see anything so figured I would let everyone know here as well. I went to try and download a trial copy for my corvette and saw this. Looks like sometime in July they removed it from their site and no longer support GM vehicles.
  3. johnboy89

    New owner of a Ty in Chicago purchased from Mass

    Re: New owner of a Ty in Chicago purchased from Mass When I first saw this on facebook, I thought this might be my old truck (originally Dave's). I traded mine just about a year ago and haven't heard anything on it since then? Don't believe new owner is on here.
  4. johnboy89

    WTT: 1991 Corvette ZR-1

    Getting my car out of storage tomorrow and looking to get back into a Syclone or possibly a Typhoon, would depend on color. FS/FT 1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 #1514 • Full stainless exhaust with Long Tube Headers. • After market Intake and Haibeck Chip. • 195K- Runs and drives much better than...
  5. johnboy89

    TX SY #0031 $8995 obo

    Re: SY #0031 $8995 obo WOW!!! you waited over five years for your first post. Welcome!!!
  6. johnboy89

    Which Data recorder and chip to get

    Re: Which Data recorder and chip to get I've used both Tunerpro and Datamaster and DM was always more user friendly and like someone else said viewing the graph for analysis. I've always felt that continous monitoring should be a must on these trucks, now that they make Scanmaster, it should...
  7. johnboy89

    Lightning owners dog out us!?!???

    Re: Lightning owners dog out us!?!??? I own a 2010 Ford F-150 and it's one of the best riding vehicles I've owned. I prefer to take it on family trips versus my wifes' fusion. Owning a Lightning is on my bucket vehicle list, hopefully some point in the future I can get one!!!!
  8. johnboy89

    Crazy Freeway Knock Retard

    Re: Crazy Freeway Knock Retard Has this truck ever ran without any KR? You mention that it ran good when you first bought it, but don't mention if you data logged it back then? The reason I ask is because my old truck behaved very similar to yours and I went through a lot of what you did only...
  9. johnboy89

    Noisy engine.

    Re: Noisy engine. I had the sealed power L2441F pistons in mine and it sounded like a diesel for the first few minutes. I just learned to live with it, but builder did warn me that they would be noisy.
  10. johnboy89

    Who does chips?

    Re: Who does chips? I dealt with him when I had my Buick & TTA and did a great job!!!!!
  11. johnboy89

    MA Complete TY Cladding

    Looks like a decent deal: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pts/4671684784.html
  12. johnboy89

    FS: Misc. Parts

    Re: FS: Misc. Parts Parts updated!!!!
  13. johnboy89

    FS: Misc. Parts

    Re: FS: Misc. Parts Yes you are correct, it was a fitting on the pump that was leaking, I'm ok with sending it back for shipping costs.
  14. johnboy89

    FS: Misc. Parts

    Re: FS: Misc. Parts Bump!!!
  15. johnboy89

    FS: Misc. Parts

    Re: FS: Misc. Parts [/URL][/IMG]
Top