Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
bruiser3138
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by bruiser3138
B
Center cap bolt stuck....HELP!
Hello! I just ran across this thread. I have the same issue. Will you please explain the C clamp method. Much appreciated!
bruiser3138
Post #26
Jan 5, 2023
Forum:
Wheels & Tires
B
TN
MISC Syclone parts for sale
5 years later, I am hoping that you still have #4???
bruiser3138
Post #27
Oct 25, 2020
Forum:
Parts For Sale
B
NY
Stock Catalytic converter for Syclone
I know it has been a long time since your post regarding the stock catalytic converter. Do you still have it??? If so, I will buy it. If not, my apologies for getting my hopes up 3 years after your post.
bruiser3138
Post #5
Oct 24, 2020
Forum:
Parts For Sale
B
NY
Stock Catalytic converter for Syclone
I have a stock catalytic converter for a Syclone good shape. $95 Frank 516-456-5098 text
bruiser3138
Post #4
Oct 24, 2020
Forum:
Parts For Sale
Home
Members
bruiser3138
Top