Recent content by blackknight

  1. blackknight

    Checking in

    I bought my first Ty in 1996 and have owned seven of them over the years. I still have a modified1993 that I've lost interest in. I will be sending it out for auction in the US soon.
  2. blackknight

    Wtb sy/ty or Sonoma gt

    Hi. Are you still looking? I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I have a modified black on grey 1993 Typhoon with TONS of spare parts (cladding, wheels, seats, transmissions, differentials, etc.). The body has approximately 23,000 miles and the drivetrain has less than 3000 miles.
  3. blackknight

    WTB SY/TY

    Hi. Are you still looking? I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I have a modified black on grey 1993 Typhoon with TONS of spare parts (cladding, wheels, seats, transmissions, differentials, etc.). The body has approximately 23,000 miles and the drivetrain has less than 3000 miles.
  4. blackknight

    Recommendations

    Re: Recommendations Thank you for the recommendation. I will definitely contact them when the time comes to working on my Ty.
  5. blackknight

    Greetings

    Re: Greetings Thank you for the greeting. I have a black/grey '93 that was imported from Japan. It has been stored in a garage for the past two years. I had put a trickle charger on it but the battery still died. I don't know when I will be able to take new pictures but I will try to post them...
  6. blackknight

    Recommendations

    Hello to all my fellow Canadian Sy/Ty owners. I am hoping to get recommendations from some of you in regards to where to take my Ty for performance tuning. My first preference would be for someone in the lower mainland as I am from Vancouver, BC. In the past, I have contacted Campbell...
  7. blackknight

    Any Vancouver SYTY owners?

    Re: Any Vancouver SYTY owners? Hi Guys. I am situated in Vancouver, BC. and a good friend of mine who bought one of my previous Ty's is in North Delta. We've previously spoken about getting in touch with members from this forum but life sometimes gets in the way.
  8. blackknight

    Greetings

    Hi everybody. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner as I didn't realize that I had joined this forum so long ago without ever posting. Then again, I have joined a few other car forums but didn't post much on those either. Life happens and sometimes one forgets the login/password...
Top