Recent content by 95xtreme

  1. 95xtreme

    New syclone owner in ND

    Re: New syclone owner in ND Lived in Fargo for years, still get up there from time to time and there are still a few locals in the area. Good luck on the truck.
  2. 95xtreme

    Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

    Re: Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS Money sent
  3. 95xtreme

    Billet Hood Strut Kit GP

    Re: Billet Hood Strut Kit GP payment sent thanks
  4. 95xtreme

    Billet Hood Strut Kit GP

    Re: Billet Hood Strut Kit GP I will take one
  5. 95xtreme

    Garage Cleaning

    Re: Garage Cleaning What do you want for the seats?
  6. 95xtreme

    Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

    Re: Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential Re: Group purchase Torsen type front limited slip differential I am in, let me know thanks.
  7. 95xtreme

    two stock turbos for sale

    Re: two stock turbos for sale I will get you a price this afternoon. Thanks
  8. 95xtreme

    two stock turbos for sale

    I have two stock turbos for sale. Both worked fine when removed, but both have some play so I am selling them as rebuildible cores. There isn't any damage to any fins, cracked or scored housings and neither has ever been modified. Asking $150 each plus shipping. I will post pictures shortly Thanks
  9. 95xtreme

    Caltracs, coil overs and mono leafs for sale

    Re: Caltracs, coil overs and mono leafs for sale Sorry for the delay, I had to run to the cabin this weekend to take care of some things unexpectedly. (no service there) I will get on and sort this out in the morning. thanks Jim
  10. 95xtreme

    Caltracs, coil overs and mono leafs for sale

    I have for sale some rear suspension parts off one of my trucks. These parts were installed for mock up but were never driven on. I am converting to a link rear suspension and will not be using these. First is a set of caltracs nothing wrong except a couple scratches on the brackets from...
  11. 95xtreme

    MN/ND Track day

    Re: MN/ND Track day Haha thanks, jeremy got a good video of the hood coming apart. Was fun though and the syclone and gn were both looking pretty good.
  12. 95xtreme

    MN/ND Track day

    Re: MN/ND Track day Sounds good, I will give you a call Saturday morning
  13. 95xtreme

    MN/ND Track day

    Re: MN/ND Track day That's good to hear on the gn, my xtreme is not playing nice. So probably have the Vette out there. When are you guys heading there Saturday?
  14. 95xtreme

    MN/ND Track day

    Re: MN/ND Track day The xtreme will be back in town this weekend. And Derek is talking about bringing the Vette out. Should be fun.
  15. 95xtreme

    Wheel Refinish pics

    Re: Wheel Refinish pics Wheels look great, now I suppose I need to talk to the shop about the centers.
Top